[wtp-jsf-dev] Extension point in Visual Page editor of JSF

Hi,

I am trying to add some features in the palette of  the Visual page editor of JSF which is provided as part of WTP.

For example I need to add extra option in the right click of command button, so that I can browse all the beans and their methods (in a tree format) available in the project.

Once a particular method is available the underlying jsf code should change to incorporate the method name in the command tag like

<h:commandButton action="" (Seam Specific action binding)

I have implemented it by changing the org.eclipse.jst.pagedesigner.jsf.ui &  org.eclipse.jst.pagedesigner plugin code, but it would be a cleaner and extensible approach if I can do it through extension point mechanism

If anyone can provide some help on extension point approach, it would be greatly appreciated

Neeraj Bhatt

Back to the top