RE: [wtp-jsf-dev] Plugin some wizards and properties

Thanks for the tips, I ll try this asap and send you a note on the results obtained

Julien,

De : wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Cameron Bateman
Envoyé : lundi 10 décembre 2007 21:08
À : Java Server Faces Tools developer discussion
Objet : RE: [wtp-jsf-dev] Plugin some wizards and properties

>   Displaying a wizard on my components drop, in the JSP, and filling the tag from the values specified.

This is currently possible using the IElementEdit extension point.  You can register your own sub-class of AbstractElementEdit.  We currently don't have

a default wizard for drops (if you would like to contribute the skeleton for one, we'd be happy to integrate it) but you can use the IDropCustomizer

interface returned by the IElementEdit to raise a dialog to collect this information.  You can then create a new DefaultTagCreationAdvisor sub-class to

customize the tag creation.  What connects the two is the IAdaptable that you return from IDropCustomizer.getDropCustomizationData and will be made

available from DefaultTagCreationAdvisor._creationData.getDropCustomizationData().

--Cam