From: Varun.Shingal@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Varun.Shingal@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 4:43 AM
To: cameron.bateman@xxxxxxxxxx; Java Server Faces Tools developer discussion
Subject: RE: [wtp-jsf-dev] JSF JSP Editor

Well, I guess the best way to do the first would be to have our own custom componenets. Basically what we want is that whenever a component is added to the page or edited, there is some of our own code which needs to be called.

For the other thing I don't exactly want the tag attributes to be dynamic but the properties view to be dynamic. So suppose we have a custom tag which we add to the page and now when we click on it we get a properties view. What I want to know is how we can make the properties visible in this properties pane as dynamic. The tag remains the same and the TLD has all the properties but a different subset of these properties should be visible to the user at any time.

I s this possible?

Thanks a lot
Varun

Back to the top