[wtp-jsf-dev] JSF JSP Editor

Hi

I am working on the Web Editor for the JSP and have a few questions. I need to add a functionality to the editor such that if anything changes in the JSP or the view pane then i need to make some changes in the backend as well. Is this possible to do? Where would I need to make the changes?

Another requirement I have is to have the list of attributes visible in the properties sheet as dynamic? Is this possible?

The main problem is that is there some way provided to call our code whenever something changes in the jsp?

Thanks
Varun

Back to the top