Re: [wtp-jsf-dev] Assistant code

Hi Cameron,

Yes, exactly I want. I want to write a plugin that integrates with JSP Editor and Visual Web Page Editor to provide content assist by ctrl-Space keyboard event. This project integrate JSF and Spring providing navigation cases and managed beans as annotation tags.

Thanks,

Marcos Sousa

Cameron Bateman wrote:
Hi Marcos,

Can you give me more specifics about what you want to do? Are you trying to integrate our code into yours or provide an enhancement to our code? When you refer to "jsf assistant code" do you mean the content assist (Ctrl-Space) that we provide in the JSP editor or something else? With respect to annotated managed beans, are you talking about the dependency injection annotations that were added in JSF 1.2 or something else?

Thanks,

Cameron

Marcos Sousa wrote:

Hello,

I'm a springannotation developer (http://sannotations.sourceforge.net) and I want to incorporate in jsf assistant code the annotated managed beans. Where I find some documentation to do this? What class to extend, etc...

Thanks,

Marcos Sousa