From: wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Trimble
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 4:05 PM
To: Java Server Faces Tools developer discussion
Subject: RE: [wtp-jsf-dev] Looking For WTP Users Help

It sounds like you have the right stuff installed and running.

Can you elaborate a little on what specific type of project you are trying
to create? If I go File > New > Project... > J2EE, I see "Application Client
Project", "Connector Project", "Enterprise Application Project", and
"Utility Project".

I'm guessing that when you say, "J2EE Application Project", you are
ultimately looking to create an EAR, which would equate to creating an
"Enterprise Application Project" (at least for starters).

 - Ian