Re: [wtp-jsf-dev] Build Breaker Solution

You make very good points (as others have) but will make a few specific comments
simply for our mutual education (not to be argumentative).

> Do they run against HEAD?

No (they could, but don't, currently). Something has to be tagged to be built.

> ... the core team had a
> build cluster that automatically built and unit tested every single
> commit transaction at HEAD.  Breaking changes were forcibly backed out
> if they weren't addressed within three hours of detection.  Believe me,
> that is very good incentive to be sure that you are committing working code.

Like I said ... others are able to contribute if they'd like to commit.

One of my biggest concerns, is that it is so hard to do a "local build".
Perhaps that's the area that deserves more attention?

Back to the top