[wtp-jsf-dev] Unified EL design time framework

Greetings all,

This is a reminder of the design documentation now available on the wiki (see below). We would appreciate any feedback people have on the design, especially from Nitin, David and any else involved in JSP tooling. Our intention is to focus on supporting EL design time experience for JSF developers, but it is also our desire to make the framework usable by JSP and other Unified EL-supporting tooling.

Please use this mailing list for questions and comments.

Design doc:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/EL_Context_Framework_Design

Also see other articles related to Faces 1.2/J2EE 5 support:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Support_for_JavaServer_Faces_1.2_%28Java_5_EE%29

--Cam

Back to the top