[wtp-jsf-dev] RE: [wtp-releng] JSF 0.5.1 is NOT on the WTP update site..

I have updated the WTP update site to contain 0.5.1 version of JSF. I used the features/plugins from the WTP 1.5.2 release candidate.
[for those not following this thread closely, the code is all the same as released with WPT 1.5.1, only the feature version's have had their
service IDs incremented, so update manager works better).

I tested explicitly using the update site to "get" the 0.5.1 version and that seemed to work ok ... but you might test the "find updates of existing features" path
and make sure that works as expected. (That's the one that didn't work before, if I recall).

Thanks,

"raghunathan srinivasan" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>

10/09/2006 05:15 PM

Please respond to
"raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-releng] JSF 1.5.1 is NOT on the WTP update site..

Hi David,

I should have updated the version to 0.5.1. The only way to get the latest build is to start fresh – without JSF 0.5 installed and look for new features to install. If you have JSF installed, and look for update you don’t see the new build.

I would like to get this fixed for 1.5.2. Should I update the version to 0.5.1 or 0.5.2. I am assuming 0.5.1.

Thanks
Raghu