[wtp-jsf-dev] JSF Status Call - 06/26/06

Sorry to those of you who attempted to join the status call at 11AM PDT today.   Due to unknown technical reasons, no one could enter the call until about 11:13.

The JSF 0.5.0 release looks like it will be based upon the v20060622 tag.   At this point we have no critical bugs that would require a re-build.  This release also includes a User Guide and a Developer Guide with two new tutorials.

Last Friday, Jean Choi of Sybase presented a graphical page designer that Sybase intends to contribute to the Web Tools Project for the next major release.   This is a significant contribution.   The presentation that was used will be posted to the presentation archive shortly at http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/presentations.html.

We are looking for enhancement suggestions for the next release.   Please use Bugzilla.

Regards,
Gerry Kessler
WTP JSF Tools Team

Back to the top