From: wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ian Trimble
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 2:44 PM
To: Java Server Faces Tools developer discussion
Subject: RE: [wtp-jsf-dev] Please smoke test the RC5 candidate build..

Builds tested:
wtp-sdk-S-1.5RC5a-200606192002 (and prereqs)
wtp-jsf-S-1.5RC5a-200606192002

Tests:
JSFAppConfigManager - PASSED

Notable problems:
JavaServer Faces Tooling Developer Guide - MISSING
Feature Details - all features MISSING
Plug-in Details - for some plug-ins, provider name MISSING or WRONG ("Sybase, Inc.")
Plug-in Details - for some plug-ins, name is vague or cryptic (and little consistency)

 - Ian