[wtp-jsf-dev] Code coverage

I have been playing with TPTP's new code coverage tool to assess our test coverage. For those who may also be interested, the code coverage feature can be downloaded from the "Technology Preview" section of the TPTP download page. To try it out:

1) Download and install the base TPTP release. I have been using this one with WTP RC4+ builds:

http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/drops/TPTP-4.2.0-200606071223.html

2) Download and install the Agent Controller (also available from download) page. I run it as a service. There are instructions on how to install it in the download.

3) Download and install the Code Coverage zip from the "Technology Preview" page.

4) Watch the viewlet demo to see how it works: http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/documents/tutorials/viewlets/v4.2/LLC/LineCoverage_viewlet_swf.html

5) Try it out.  It's fairly straight-forward once installed.

--Cam

Back to the top