[wtp-jsf-dev] Re: I need info on test coverage of faces-config editor..

Hi Raghu,

We we have run those tests.  That's the test we run on the build that you release, and when we make a fix.  You can automate it if you have a way to include it in your build process.

Regards,
-jean-

Jean L. Choi
Sybase, Inc.
Office: + 1 925-236-6265
Mobile: +1 925-918-3863

Raghu Srinivasan <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>

06/07/2006 04:15 PM

Java Server Faces Tools developer discussion <wtp-jsf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jean.Choi@xxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: I need info on test coverage of faces-config editor..

Hi Jean,

We are trying to add all our automated tests to be run with the build. I note that you have contributed org.eclipse.jst.jsf.facesconfig.ui.test. Have you run these on the JSF build?
-Raghu

Jean.Choi@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Raghu,

Our QA team does run internal automation tests against our own codeline, weekly.  However, since the automated tests has not been ported to run against the build that you release yet, we are running test manually to verify the faces-config editor for every build that you release, and every bug fix that we check in.

Regards,
-jean-

Jean L. Choi
Sybase, Inc.