[wtp-jsf-dev] JSF Tools Project RC3 build+Tutorial posted..

Hi,

Build+Tutorial:
We have posted a build of the JSF Tools project along with a tutorial that walks through the features  in the build. You can access both of them from this page.
The next build on June 7th will be the feature freeze build.

Design docs:
We have checked-in design docs at the following folder in CVS: org.eclipse.jsf->development->design. We will continue to add more developer related documents in this folder.

User docs:
We have started working on the User documentation for the project.  We are waiting for documentation from Sybase on the Faces Config Editor.

Thanks
Raghu

Back to the top