Re: [wtp-jsf-dev] Running build from behind a proxy server..

I am running build.xml from releng.wtpbuilder. I am changing the settings in build.properties of releng.wtpbuilder.

-Raghu

David M Williams wrote:

I did a "google search" for "cvs proxy" and it appears that to use a proxy,
you need to specify something like the following,
instead of just
:pserver:
use something like

:pserver;proxy=www.yourproxy.com:

:pserver;proxy=www.yourproxy.com;proxyport=8080:

I'm not sure what the build.properties problem might be
(depends on your build.xml file :)
but you might also see and/or set your CVS_ROOT environment variable?

Raghu Srinivasan <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/25/2006 08:14 PM

Please respond to
Java Server Faces Tools developer discussion <wtp-jsf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"wt >> Java Server Faces Tools developer discussion" <wtp-jsf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[wtp-jsf-dev] Running build from behind a proxy server..

Hi,

We are unable to run the build from behind a proxy server as an
anonymous user using pserver. We get the following error:
[cvs] cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to dev.eclipse.org:2401 failed: No
route to host

I note that the settings in build.properties related to CVS  such as
cvsServer do not seem to affect the connection properties. The build
always tries to connect to dev.eclipse.org:2401.

Is there a FAQ on this topic? I have seen the CVSHowTo FAQ at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CVS_Howto.  I am able to access the
repository using pserver from the Eclipse CVS feature..

Appreciate any pointers to relevant info.
Thanks
Raghu