[wtp-jsf-dev] Running build from behind a proxy server..

Hi,

We are unable to run the build from behind a proxy server as an anonymous user using pserver. We get the following error: [cvs] cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to dev.eclipse.org:2401 failed: No route to host

I note that the settings in build.properties related to CVS such as cvsServer do not seem to affect the connection properties. The build always tries to connect to dev.eclipse.org:2401.

Is there a FAQ on this topic? I have seen the CVSHowTo FAQ at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CVS_Howto. I am able to access the repository using pserver from the Eclipse CVS feature..

Appreciate any pointers to relevant info.
Thanks
Raghu

Back to the top