[wtp-jsf-dev] JSF Tools Project Milestone RC2 build posted..

Hi,

I have posted the RC2 milestone build. You can download it from this link: http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jsf/dev_resource/index.html

This main feature in this build is the integration between the Faces Config Editor and the Faces Config EMF model. Please download and exercise this feature and log any issues you notice. This component is feature complete for the WTP 1.5 release and we will be focusing on fixing bugs. We will provide a basic tutorial on the various functionalities in the Editor. Some of the features in the JSP Editor that were showcased in the M5 build are not available in this build as they are being re-tooled into a proper framework.

Thanks
Raghu Srinivasan
JSF Tools Project

Back to the top