[wtp-jsf-dev] Thread sync on FacesConfigArtifactEdit

I can't find any automatic thread synchronization on the artifact edit.  There is a single command stack for each EditModel though, so we can use that to centralize modifications to the model.  This leaves open two issues I can see:

1) How to synchronize access to the command stack.  Ideally it would be internally synchronized, but the existing impl seems to use EMF's BasicCommandStack which is not synchronized.

2) How to protect readers from partially written data when a command is being executed on the stack.

--Cam
--- Begin Message ---
I'm trying to extract the element value data for a description element.  Probably as a side-effect of 'description' having been described as ANY in the DTD, EMF has generated descriptions as multi-valued FeatureMaps.  However, I can't seem to extract the value data out of this.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Cameron