Re: [wtp-jsf-dev] JSF Tools Project: Design discussion meeting

Great  ... its on my calendar now (just in time :)
Thank you.

Raghu Srinivasan <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/27/2006 08:25 PM

Please respond to
Java Server Faces Tools developer discussion <wtp-jsf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Java Server Faces Tools developer discussion <wtp-jsf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-jsf-dev] JSF Tools Project: Design discussion meeting

Hi David,

As planned in the call two weeks back, I would like to schedule the next meeting the coming Friday, 03/03, 11.00 AM PST.

Agenda:
Demo prototype to illustrate the hooks in WTP that the JSF Tools project is using to provide features such as Content Assist.

The prototype will not showcase the design-time metadata framework. We will do that in a subsequent call.

The meeting notes form the last conference call is available here:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jsf/dev_resource/DesignDiscussions-2006-02-17.html

Thanks
Raghu

Conference Call info: