From: wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Raghu Srinivasan
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:30 PM
To: wtp-jsf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; Jean.cChoi@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-jsf-dev] Sybase Code Contribution..

Hi Jean,

We have taken a first pass at the faces-config editor you have
submitted. We are impressed with the work your team has done on this and
would like to thank you and Sybase for this contribution. This is a
major feature planned for the first release of the  JSF Tools project
and is a significant milestone.

Looking ahead, I see the following action items related to this
contribution:
1) IP review, EMO clearance:
I will be following up on your submission.
2) Code check-in:
The PMC has approved you as a committer on this project and you should
have the necessary CVS permission to check-in the code.  We are NOT
gated on this for now and can wait another week.
3) JUnit Tests and Documentation:
We would like to request you to contribute the JUnit tests and
documentation for this feature.  This will be necessary as we start
making changes to the code. You were going to get back to us on the
feasibility of this.
4) Bugzilla
We will be logging enhancement requests and bugs on this feature in
bugzilla. We will triage them periodically.
5) Dev. Meetings
I would like you to participate in weekly development meetings with
other committers to discuss design issues and also triage the bugs. I
suggest we do this on Monday soon after the status meeting.  There would
be other informal meetings that we would like to invite you to participate.

Thanks once again for the contribution and looking forward to your
participation in this project.
-Raghu

Raghu Srinivasan
JSF Tools Project Lead