[wtp-jsf-dev] Re: Fw: JSF Tools Project: Weekly Status Calls on Monday..

Arthur Ryman wrote:

I called in today but got a message saying that the meeting passcode was invalid. I didn't see Raghu online. I assume the meeting was cancelled.

Raghu, will you be calling in to the PMC meeting tomorrow?

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
----- Forwarded by Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM on 11/28/2005 02:07 PM -----
Calendar Entry
*Appointment*

	Alarm settings

*Subject*
JSF Tools Project: Weekly Status Calls on Monday..

*When*

	Mon 11/28/2005 	02:00 PM
1 hour

	Mon 11/28/2005 	03:00 PM

*Where*
Location/
Audio Conference Information 	1-888-967-2253, +1-650-607-2253
Meeting ID        : 444461
Meeting Passcode  : 573573
From the APAC region dial:
1800 222 712 (Australia toll-free)
+800 9491 2777
+61 2 8817 6100

From the EMEA region dial:
+44 118 924 9000

*Categorize*

*Description*

__________________

Hi,

We will hold the status meeting every Monday to avoid any confusion.
Here is the default agenda for the coming weeks:

1) Project Status Update - Raghu (Max. 10 mins)
2) Feedback on Milestone 1 Features
3) Issues

I am updating the website and plan to post the meeting minutes there.

Thanks
Raghu

Conference Info:
Start Date: October 17th, 11.00 AM - 12.00 PM PDT
Frequency: Every week, on Monday, 11.00 AM - 12.00 PM PDT

Conference Call info:

Call one of the MeetingPlace phone numbers:
From the AMER region dial:
1-888-967-2253
+1-650-607-2253

From the APAC region dial:
1800 222 712 (Australia toll-free)
+800 9491 2777
+61 2 8817 6100

From the EMEA region dial:
+44 118 924 9000

Meeting ID        : 444461
Meeting Passcode  : 573573

Hi Arthur,

There was no status meeting today. I did post a message to that effect in the newsgroup and the mailing list today morning.
Yes, I do plan to attend the PMC meeting tomorrow.
-Raghu

Back to the top