Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XML Search Hudson Job

Hi Dave,

Thank a lot for your work! For the moment I have not time to improve WTP/XML Search (like manage resource scope in the XML Search dialog), but as soon as I will find time I will implement that.
Documentation is very important too to explains how to contribute to WT/XML Search for manage completion, hyperlink with extension point (just declare xpath between your XML nodes).

But if you have any questions, don't hesiate to contact me.

Thanks again for your work.

Regards Angelo