Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] WTP Incubotor Git Repositories

Thanks for responding Dominik. Let's give it a little bit, besides I'll need to check with the EMO to know what the process is to do with code that never graduates from an incubating project. I may go ahead an create a github repository for the XMLSecurity plugins, in the mean time until we know what to do with the code base as a whole.

Dave