Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Increase Java heap size

For the javaproxy you need the Main class of the Java proxy, which is: org.javaproxy.Proxy. Sorry for not mentioning it. All other arguments are passed through the "Interpreter arguments" field.

Try to run it from the comand line first and see if it works. (I have tested it and it works for me both in Eclipse and shell).

with no arguments for Java, nor mxquery:
java -cp /path/to/javaproxy.jar org.javaproxy.Proxy /path/to/mxquery.jar ch.ethz.mxquery.cmdline.MXQuery

with only mxquery arguments:
java -cp /path/to/javaproxy.jar org.javaproxy.Proxy /path/to/mxquery.jar ch.ethz.mxquery.cmdline.MXQuery mySeparator mySeparator -f /path/to/query_file.xq

with both Java and mxquery arguments:
java -cp /path/to/javaproxy.jar org.javaproxy.Proxy /path/to/mxquery.jar ch.ethz.mxquery.cmdline.MXQuery mySeparator -X... mySeparator -f /path/to/query_file.xq

Gabriel