[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[wtp-incubator-dev] XQDT XQuery Engine
- From: "FIXED-TERM Braun Simon (BEG-PG/EES4-Wi)" <fixed-term.Simon.Braun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 15:20:04 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcwKXfrq2PxXdQTORAOqp/79Kp4WRw==
- Thread-topic: XQDT XQuery Engine
I am trying to use the latest version 0.8.0 M4 of XQDT.
By configurating the EQuery interpreter, I am definig the Interpreter *.jar file and then I am getting asked for the main class. (Window->Preferences->XQuery->Interpreters)
I am not quite sure what to enter into this field. For every class I tried, I am getting the Error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Name of main class
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Name of main class
Could not find the main class: Name of main class. Program will exit.
Can anybody tell me, whats the right name for the interpreters main class?
Thanks for your help!