[wtp-incubator-dev] XQDT XQuery Engine

Hi together,

I am trying to use the latest version 0.8.0 M4 of XQDT.
By configurating the EQuery interpreter, I am definig the Interpreter *.jar file and then I am getting asked for the main class. (Window->Preferences->XQuery->Interpreters)
I am not quite sure what to enter into this field. For every class I tried, I am getting the Error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Name of main class
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Name of main class
Could not find the main class: Name of main class.  Program will exit.

Can anybody tell me, whats the right name for the interpreters main class?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards
Simon