Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] CSS parser that support namespaces

It looks like Batik 1.7 supports it.

Take a look at CSSElementSelector and CSSClassCondition as examples.

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/javadoc/

Dave

On 03/30/2011 04:57 PM, Florian Thienel wrote:
All,

does anybody know a CSS parser which supports namespaces (see http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-namespace/)?

The SAC seems to have the needed fields an methods in its API, but I cannot find any SAC implementation that supports namespaces. Neither does the current version of flute (which is currently used by Vex) nor does Batik CSS 1.6.0 (which is also available in our target platform).

Best Regards,

Florian