Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Reg Vex

Hi Priya,

If I understand it right then you want to render your own control (not only styled text) inside a Vex document? Probably this is similar to the recently added support for images. The PDF document "https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=178751"; describes how to do this but it is outdated.

Best regards,

Holger

3/21/2011 5:33 PM, unim kumar:
Hi Holger,

Thanks for the response.

am actually developing a palette for xhtml document in vex , which will
have xhtml controls in it.I have designed a palette view . Now when
clicking on to the control it will ask for corresponding control
details. Till this i have completed.

Now after getting the details it has to add the xhtml control in the
editor part. This is where am strucked up with.Am not able to get
connected with the vex coding part.I tried up a lot.

So this is it.Am seriously very much in need of help.Can u help me
out.Please.....

Regards
Priya.

Back to the top