[wtp-incubator-dev] Vex 1.0.0 M6 released

Hello!

Vex is still alive ;-) Since we all were a little busy with other projects in the last weeks, the number of noteworthy changes is rather small.

The change with the most impact may be the (temporary) removal of the multi-page editor. It is not ready for use yet and we do not have the capacity at the moment to maintain it. So we decided to remove it for now. Sorry for that. But - hey - it's open source. If you need it, fire up your favorite IDE, fix it, and it will instantaneously be there again.

The next things to come will be the long-awaited support for namespaces and XML schema, along with a better integration of DITA. So stay tuned!

...and have fun.

~Florian

Back to the top