Congratulations to the JPA Diagram Editor Team ... or, should that be "Team" :) [in quotes, since just one committer ... or, better, thanks Stefan!].

Feel free to open a releng bug, and we can discuss how, where, and when to put your final downloadable deliverables, if you need help finding a persistent download site.

Thanks for your contributions!

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 12/01/2010 11:32 PM -----

From:        Lynn Gayowski <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Date:        12/01/2010 03:42 PM
Subject:        Successful Release Review - JPA Diagram Editor 0.5.0

Hello David,

The EMO has declared your review to be successful based on your review documents and community feedback.

Congratulations on your successful Release Review! Please post on your Communication Channel that your review was successful. Then you may release Web Tools Incubator: JPA Diagram Editor 0.5.0.

Thanks. Please let me know if you have any questions.

--
Lynn Gayowski

Marketing Events Manager
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
P +1 613 224 9461 ext. 234
F +1 613 224 5172

lynn.gayowski@xxxxxxxxxxx
Join us at
EclipseCon 2011 in Santa Clara, CA, March 21-24

Back to the top