[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] How can I remove a wrong commit from the main branch?
- From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:50:33 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1285771834; bh=gnIMZXYXmY9ZeY/5x4Zp+AiA8bjoHy/mhV55MhcdAuI=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZgsWf9NYOcQRnJy3qsbdXXtWZ3nycBZpaxgCluVQqk1pV/i27LLIx5XIB/ACrW6YXvAmfZX4QJ1fGjzYmX6aChSxjUs/R16KGKPuDgbD7aTqphGbMTo8jFl8Cbe7m7t0JBsNfbxGe2OitXnqAT1oX2MzcuMntOo3Tax81212OIA=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100915 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.4
Some combination of Rebase is probably going to be what you want:
On 09/29/2010 07:22 AM, Gabriel Petrovay wrote:
I made a wrong commit and pushed it to the eclipse master branch (xquery-dev).
On my local machine I solved the problem by "amending" the commit with
my next commit. But now I cannot push because "fast-fwd are not
Does anybody know how I can revert/amend commit
6551cc87a48a7c748c162acab2c570ed0b51641b from the xquery-dev on the
@XQDT devs: if you don't push commit until this is solved would
probably make the life easier.