http://git.eclipse.org/c/webtools/org.eclipse.webtools.incubator.git/tree/sourceediting/development/org.eclipse.wst.xquery.releng/publish.xml?h=xquery-dev

That get's the Last Successful Build's update site as a Zip, and then unzips it.  You can then specify in the property where it is to be coppied to.  You will need access to be part of the WebAdmin's group to copy it to the appropriate NFS share.

Dave

On 08/30/2010 08:24 AM, Raev, Kaloyan wrote:
Hi,

Congratulations to the team for this Milestone.

Dave, I have a question that is not directly related to XQuery.
For the JPA Diagram Editor project I follow the XQuery project for creating the build infrastructure. How do you copy the p2 repository, generated by Maven on the Hudson server, to download.eclipse.org? Do you execute manual file copy, or you somehow managed to automate this?

Greetings,
Kaloyan

-----Original Message-----
From: wtp-incubator-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-incubator-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Carver
Sent: 30 август 2010 г. 16:59 ч.
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx; WTP Incubator Dev list
Subject: [wtp-incubator-dev] XQuery 0.8M1

  Milestone 0.8M1 for XQuery Development Tools has been published to the
download site.

Gabriel and the rest of the XQuery Dev team should verify this update
site is working correctly.   I'll work on a summary page which can be
used to point back to the Hudson server where the sources and original
artifacts are kept.

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/incubator/repository/xquery/milestones/

Dave