[wtp-incubator-dev] -1 for Emil Simeonov on webtools.incubator by Holger Voormann

Holger Voormann voted:
    -1
At this point of time Emil Simeonov cannot become a committer because of
the lack of prior contributions (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Nominating_and_Electing
_a_New_Committer). The concept of initial committers exists in the creation
process of a project only (but not in a subproject in or contribution to
WTP Incubator) and must include a bios (see
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process_2010.php#6_
3_1_Creation_Review). Furthermore, the code of the proposed \"Service
Interface and Data Types Editors\" contribution is not yet Open Source
(e.g. attached to a bug) and it is unclear if it will pass IP.

Emil Simeonov, if =?UTF-8?Q?you=C3=A2=C2=80=C2=99d?= like to become a committer you have to contribute
first. The contributions have to be done via Eclipse Bugzilla (by attaching
a patch to a bug). As soon as you have made some contributions (e.g. for
the proposed \"Service Interface and Data Types Editors\") drop me a line
and I will nominate you. I look forward to your becoming a committer.

Voting summary: http://portal.eclipse.org/

Back to the top