[wtp-incubator-dev] XQuery Dev Setup

I have added a new Git/Helios based version of the developer setup instructions for XQDT to this page in the wiki.  There are a few [ ? QUESTIONS ? ] in it, but the general idea is there.  These instructions are intended for a person without much experience setting up for plugin development, or who does it infrequently (like me).  Feedback/edits welcome.

I retained the previous instructions at the bottom, but I expect that's only temporary.

Sam Neth
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation

Back to the top