Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] eGIT experience

Yes, the commit time stamp remains the same even though you push it to the remote server.

Dave

On 07/16/2010 02:56 PM, Lionel Villard wrote:

Actually the commit is done locally. I did do a push (on the command line) but I was surprise to see that the time of the commit was preserved during the push.. Never mind.

Lionel

Inactive
          hide details for David Carver ---07/16/2010 05:27:19 PM--- It
          should commit locally only. Make sure you open a bug David Carver ---07/16/2010 05:27:19 PM--- It should commit locally only. Make sure you open a bug report with steps to reproduce. A pus

From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/16/2010 05:27 PM
Subject: Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] eGIT experience

It should commit locally only. Make sure you open a bug report with steps to reproduce. A push should be the only way to get the items into the remote repo.

You can also try an newer nightly build available from the following url:

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/egit/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/org.eclipse.egit-updatesite/target/site/

Dave