Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Git questions

 On 07/16/2010 07:03 AM, Lionel Villard wrote:

I have 2 questions regarding Git:
- Is it possible to receive email notification when a push occurs?

Yes, we can setup a Hook to send out emails on notifcation

- Is is possible to clone only a subset of a Git repository? For instance, XQDT is in the same repository as many other plugins and having the source code of those plugins on my machine could be a problem from a IP perspective.

All the other plugins in the repository have gone eclipse through IP review. They can't be checked into the repository without having already gone through the initial review. You get the entire repository with git. We could look at removing the other plugins from the xquery-dev branch, but I'd rather hold off on doing that.

Dave

Back to the top