Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] WTP Incubator GIT repository

And last but not least...XML Security build is now running off the git repository code as well.

I have a few minor tweaks to do to the duplicate code reports to eliminate the extraneous project source files.

This completes the migration...everybody should be using git as the repository going forward if you are working on an incubator component.

Dave