[wtp-incubator-dev] XML Security CI Build on Hudson

Dominik,

The job you requested and releng project have been setup on the Hudson CI server.

Per the bug request in the Hudson project, I need your committer id to assign you admin rights.

An update site is available at:

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/WTP/job/maven-wtp.xml-security.inc/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/incubator/sourceediting/development/org.eclipse.wst.xml.security.repository/target/site/

Also the job runs all the core tests, it currently isn't running the UI test because there is an issue there. I'll let you investigate it.

Static code Analysis Reports are available as well:

1. FindBugs
2. Dry

You can find the job here:

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/WTP/job/maven-wtp.xml-security.inc/