Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Re: Call this week.

Hi

I agree to some extent to Sam's arguments to the current situation.
For example frequency. We might indeed not have enough content for a
weekly call (That is why we sometimes skip some). But in my opinion I
would like to keep it this way, weekly. The project will hopefully
grow and, properly building the habits of scheduled meetings and
minutes as well as bug and problem discussions, are helpful to have a
smooth transition towards graduation.

For the schedule I am pretty flexible. I expect that as more people
will join, we might have to do reschedule to meet the needs of all.

@Lionel: Yes this might be a too short notice for rescheduling the
call, but keep us posted about your availability and preferences for
next week.

Gabriel

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay