Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] [XQDT] Debugging engine selector contribution

Lionel,

Can you open a bug and attach the patch there:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=WTP%20Incubator

Reply back here with the bug number.  This way it can be appropriately tracked for IP reasons and doesn't get lost in email.

Thanks.

Dave