To: wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] JAX-WS Build failure
From: david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 08:36:00 -0500

Thanks for letting me know (I saw it breaking, but figured it was something you were doing, so I didn't look at it, so, seriously, thanks for asking).

I don't be able to "dive deep" into this until this afternoon (Eastern time) but here's some thoughts.

Were these recently added as pre-reqs? Or, did they "break suddenly"? If the former, where are they expected to come from? Another pre-req package, like WTP itself? If not, you probably have to add them to a feature, similar to others in org.eclipse.jst.ws.jaxws.feature:

   <plugin
         id="javax.xml.bind"
         download-size="0"
         install-size="0"
         version="2.1.9.qualifier"
         unpack="false"/>

   <plugin
         id="javax.xml.stream"
         download-size="0"
         install-size="0"
         version="0.0.0"
         unpack="false"/>

If they were working and suddenly broke, then I might have changed some pre-req version of WST or something such that its currently incorrect. (incorrect version, or content ... I don't recall your prereqs right off, and will look at that around noon.

Thanks,