From: Gabriel Petrovay <gabipetrovay@xxxxxxxxx>
To: WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/15/2010 08:07 AM
Subject: [wtp-incubator-dev] Declaring XQDT 0.7.0 M1 build
Sent by: wtp-incubator-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi David,

Can you please promote the latest CC build for XQDT. In our opinion, minimal should contain all the 4 features. Of course that SDK should also contain the source code. We will fix that for that milestone (end of February)

Am I right? I assume the M1 will appear here?
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/

Thanks!

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay