Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] How can we test the build...

This might be because the structure of features and plugins changed between Galileo and Ganymede?. Faceted Projects moved from "common.ui" to a new "fproj" feature.

I'm not sure exactly how you can accomplish what you are trying to accomplish, but I'd think the first step would be for you to setup a Ganymede development environment and explore it from there.

Ah, for example, I see now in Ganymede, the faceted projects plugin was at 1.3.x level ... and you've apparently specified 1.4.x?

From: Gabriel Petrovay <gabipetrovay@xxxxxxxxx>
To: WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/13/2010 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] How can we test the build...
Sent by: wtp-incubator-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

People that still use Ganymede and want to use XQDT they should be able to install it I don't care in how many steps the installation is, but they should be able. Of course that for Galileo (or later for Helios) this will work just by installing XQDT from an update site. (this will also bring DLTK 1.0, EMF, and FPF)

I have a Ganymede Classic Eclipse version. (no Java or JEE packiging). I installed DLTK 1.0 from their 1.0 update site. I also need to install FPF now. This seems not to work because some link is broken or smth. So, FPF seems to be available but the installation fails becaue it cannot find a bundle.

Our code is backwards compatible. So both XQDT and DLTK 1.0 are working with Ganymede. When I introduced the facets, FPF also used to work in Ganymede.