[wtp-incubator-dev] XQuery Unit Tests

The XQuery unit tests are now running correctly again. There was a dependency resolution that was causing the test runner to not find everything it needed for the XQuery core test plugin. I added the main xquery feature as a sub feature for the tests, and this correctly installed all the necessary plugins.

You should be good going forward. Also it does look like there are some WTP builds for XQuery on the CruiseControl integration server. So you will need to check out the appropriate releng.xquery project for the map files, and use the Eclispe Releng plugin to tag and release to that build.

Happy holidays...I have eclipsecon work to do now. :)

Dave

Back to the top