[wtp-incubator-dev] Re: Build + Picture

Moving this to the wtp-incubator mailing list.

Holger Voormann wrote:
Hi Dave,

thanks, that's great! As soon the article will be published I will send you a copy. If I get the permission from the magazine I will translate it into English.
If it's online, I can use Google Translate to translate it. But a translated PDF would be great!

In the next weeks I like to make a draft plan for Vex. I know, you currently are very busy working for other things than Vex. What are your plans? Do you think you or other developers will program for Vex next weeks? Of course, I expect a lot of new contributors after the article have been published. ;-)

I'm pretty open the next couple of weeks, it slows down here at work due to the holidays and I'll be taking some vacation time that I need to use so I'll be available.

I've copied the wtp-incbuator mailing list on this. Plans should be done in public. We need to setup a Wiki page. You can model it off of something like the XQuery projects page.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/XQDT

If you want to see how I handle XSL Tools, which started as an incubator project and graduated you can take a look here.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/XSLT_Project

I'd like to try and get the VEX Model so that it handles all the various XML elements correctly. The VEX model is based on a JDOM style model. Right now items like comments and processing instructions are lost. Plus it isn't namespace aware either.

Dave

Back to the top