[wtp-incubator-dev] Re: XQDT 0.7 M1 release: Bug and enhancements to be corrected/implemented

Just a slight correction in terminology, substitute release with Milestone.

Release has a special meaning at eclipse. I got my hand slapped in the past. :)

Dave

Gabriel Petrovay wrote:
Hi all,

The XQDT plugins (org.eclipse.wst.xquery...) have now a planned 0.7 M1
release for 1st January 2010.

You have below our bug list and a tentative list of bugs and features
that need to be implemented/corrected in 0.7 M1. (priority P5 and P4)

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?classification=WebTools&component=wtp.inc.xquery&product=WTP%20Incubator&query_format=advanced&order=priority%20DESC%2Cbug_status%2Cbug_id

This list will be discussed tomorrow in the conference call. Details
here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:XQDT_Development_Status_Meetings

Regards,
Gabriel

Back to the top