[wtp-incubator-dev] XQuery build fixed and Source bundles

I found out the issue with the XQuery build. The XQuery Marklogic debugger plugin had a cycle dependency on itself. I removed this, and that corrected the issue. I also changed the build feature so that it brings in the other features defined for the build.

Also, per the request on today's call, I have enabled the first cut at including the source in these builds. I know that not all of the source is there, but everything from the main org.eclipse.wst.xquery.feature should be included. Let me know if it isn't.

Anyways, the XQuery builds are back to green.

Back to the top