Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XQuery Incubator builds

Hi David,

Who creates the Hudson accounts? Or does it work with some credentials we already know?

Thanks!

Gabriel

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 8:30 PM, David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've setup up a very basic Athena build for the XQuery Incubator.   I'm still working on addressing some issues for the official WTP Build, but there is at least one automated build ready.  Currently this is building the marklogic plugin and I'll be adding the gson code to this as well in the coming days.

You can get the latest published artifacts from:

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/WTP/job/cbi-wtp-xquery/

I'll be updating the XQuery page with information on how to maintain and setup these builds.

Dave