Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Request to promote latest JAX-WS Tools I-Build

To update site? You mean with SR1? Or Helios milestones? Somehow, I
thought you were done with maintenance? ... but, guess you've just
squeaked in. I was planning to do final SR1 maintenance update-site later
today. Please confirm.

[wtp-incubator-dev] Request to promote latest JAX-WS Tools I-Build
Sent by:
wtp-incubator-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi David,

Could we please promote the latest build to the downloads area and to the
update site.

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/jaxws-R0.5-I/20090911111021/I-I20090911111021-20090911111021/

Thanks,
Shane