Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Problems updating flex builder

Since a 503 means "Service unavailable" and you are having trouble with
more than one site, it almost sounds like a problem with a gateway server
you use?

I don't know what "flex builder" is right off (just some old, vague
memories), but I'm wondering if you are using a very old version of
Eclipse and WTP. I'm pretty sure all recent versions would not being
trying to directly get those DTDs from w3.org site.

And, if I was really stretching for some ideas, in some very very old
versions of WTP (such as 0.7? 1.1?) we had some bugs that would cause so
many hits to the w3.org site that they reported that their servers
automatic protection software would kick in and lock out an IP address
(for 24 hours, or something) thinking that IP address was attempting a DNS
attack.

Just some ideas ...

[wtp-incubator-dev] Problems updating flex builder
Sent by:
wtp-incubator-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am having problems updating eclipse with wtp. I couldnt find anything
clear in google. I ask you for some idea about what it could happened.

Network connection problems encountered during search.
  Unable to access "http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/updates/";.
    Error accessing site stream. [Server returned HTTP response code: 503
for URL: http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd]

--
Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus