Subject: RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] JAX-WS Contribution. Next Steps.
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:28:11 +0200
From: danail.branekov@xxxxxxx
To: wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

This specific contribution deals (mainly) with the web service wizard (consumer and provider) which is bound to a specific web service runtime. This specific web service runtime will be called “SAP NetWeaver”, similarly to “Apache Axis”. This is the reason to put this coding in a separate group.

I agree with your point that it is a good idea to have the technology name (jaxws) as well. So org.eclipse.jst.ws.jaxws.sapnw.* is a good option, right?

Regards, Danail